Working Hours Online

Former Home Business Magazine, now featuring Internet Marketing Bugle content by way of product reviews, updates and business blueprints.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Office Alterations

Apologies for being a little on the quiet side this past few weeks.

I'm updating the complete office computer system (again), some members will recall that this was done around 18 months ago but, since then, my main server has been playing up in a technical way, so I decided to upgrade.

I'm putting the finishing touches to transferring gigabytes of data from one computer to the other. I now have a top of the range system with full back-up facilities which will help the business to serve customers much more efficiently.

If you have sent an email since the middle of January 2007 and I haven't replied, please re-send it and I'll ensure it gets dealt with. I must confess to, possibly, losing a few emails during the refurbishment.

All will be back to normal within a few days.

Thank you for subscribing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home