Working Hours Online

Former Home Business Magazine, now featuring Internet Marketing Bugle content by way of product reviews, updates and business blueprints.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Message from Mr. Tofield "Cash For The Weekend"

"Sorry I haven't been in touch. I've been really busy as normal.

In regards to CFTW I'll be sending emails out within the next 24 hours to
all subscribers.

New format looks good as does the sales material.

All subscribers will be given a free agency that can accept Credit Cards and
will receive the next 12 issues at no further cost. Basically starting again
so everyones next issue will be issue 1 volume 1. I think a fresh start is
best because things got a bit messy with all the trial and errors that
occurred with CFTW.

The First issue to hit doormats around the 20th August. I will be contacting
subscribers personally but if you're getting immediate grief from your
referrals please pass on this information.

Much of my previous time comsuming work is now finished and in the hands of
others meaning I can dedicate more time to this business.

Thanks for being patient with me on this" - Simon Tofield "Cash For The Weekend"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home