Working Hours Online

Former Home Business Magazine, now featuring Internet Marketing Bugle content by way of product reviews, updates and business blueprints.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Cash For The Weekend - Show Me The Money

Dear Subscriber,

I want to thank you for your patience in the delay of the CFTW magazine.

Why the delay?

With virtually every subscriber opting for the right to resell the subscription for a commission, the marketing side
of the business had to be monitored very closely. After numerous unhappy attempts of promotion I felt it my duty
to come up with new marketing ideas.

The last thing I want is for someone to subscribe to a publication which they may usually enjoy only to be left
unhappy because they spend hundreds of pounds trying to sell it on and it doesn't work out.

I know a handful of subscribers managed to make a profit but in general these subscribers already had a
database of customers.

Since first launching CFTW I have spent thousands of pounds on alternative marketing methods. Unfortunately,
these haven't worked out with the last 5,000 targeted mailing only receiving 5 sign ups. Ouch!!! I'm just glad it
was me who tested the material and not a subscriber.

The marketing material has been changed 3 times now and the trouble is you start getting promoters all using
different promotional materials and everything gets very messy.

Where I don't want to shelve the project I do feel the mag and its marketing plan needed a fresh start. A new
look, a new name and a new sales pack.

The new name of the publication will be "Show Me The Money"

The first issue will be... September 2005 Issue 1 Volume 1.

The price will remain at £59.95.

Agents will earn £40.00 per sale.

Agents will be able to take advantage of my publishers merchant facilities.

As a paid up subscriber you don't need to do anything further. You'll receive 12 issues of 'Show Me The Money'
at no further expense.

Here's what happens next...

1 - You'll receive your copy of 'Show Me The Money' early September.

2 - If you wish to continue as an agent you'll be able to request personalised sales material.

3 - During September/October 2005 I will be launching a members website and a promotional website.

Again I thank you for being patient and I sincerely apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this has
caused you.

I have sent this letter to all subscribers. However, please pass this on if you feel you need to.

Have a fantastic Bank Holiday weekend.

Kind Regards


Simon Tofield

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home