Working Hours Online

Former Home Business Magazine, now featuring Internet Marketing Bugle content by way of product reviews, updates and business blueprints.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Gary's Gone

There are some big names in marketing, Internet, copywriting etc. and I can't remember meeting with any of them.

I hear the same names cropping up in conversations, articles and emails etc. and can only assume that they are the true 'greats' in their field of expertise.

Gary Halbert was one of those names that have been mentioned over and over. I've read some of his works and been advised to read more.

I have never met him and never even spoken to him over the 'phone as I have with some 'names'. Goodness, I've never even emailed him.

But I do believe that I am doing all this Internet and marketing stuff because of him.

Gary Halbert died on Easter Sunday.

Thanks for everything, then, Gary.

Martyn Brown. Working Hours Publications

See Gary Halbert's email series at no cost and no catch:

http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com
http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/newsletter-archives.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home