Working Hours Online

Former Home Business Magazine, now featuring Internet Marketing Bugle content by way of product reviews, updates and business blueprints.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Project For Absolute Beginners

Looking back through old issues of Working Hours Magazine (when it was Working Hours Newsletter, many years ago), I noticed how simple anything 'Internet' was put across.

This was probably because it was new to the WHM team as well as being new for readers.

However, as each issue was published, it seemed that we got more and more technical and almost forgot that many readers simply didn't know what articles and features were going on about. It got all too technical.

Bright Idea

This got me to thinking about producing 'How To' videos with step by step teaching to help 'newbies' get started on the Internet.

Producing such a project, however, was very time consuming and with the launch of WHM to the Internet itself, I found that I just didn't have this time ... frustrating to say the least.

Reproduction Rights

So, I decided to purchase the rights to market a product that was exactly what I was looking for. A CDROM crammed with brand new 'How To' videos.

I have been selling the product offline for a few weeks and people really like it, so I am going to launch it online as a download.

It is extremely good quality compared with some video products that I've recently encountered from the Internet and, unlike those, will certainly be affordable.

Help Is Here


There will be an email helpdesk included too for any queries or problems that the purchaser may come across while learning the Internet.

All in all, I think that it's about time I stopped forgetting about the new person and started giving useful, step by step, guidance to them instead.

I am planning a series of 'Getting Started' type publications and software packages and you'll be the first to know of each release.

Keeping You Up To Speed

Meanwhile, intermediate and advanced readers have still got their very own WHM each month where I'll continue to look at everything new, original and profit making to feature in each issue.

I'll email all subscribers when the new products are available for download.

Thank you for subscribing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home